Saves Installation Time
Fully Insulated Enclosure
Simple System Service Access
Provides a Professional Appearance
Pre-Wired for Simple Electrical Installation
Makes Easy Work of Primary Heat-Leak Circuits
Complies with Regulations & Good Trade Practice
Works perfectly with Multi-zone or Single Zone Systems
The NRG-Link is a very simple yet highly effective system inter-linking solution from NRG Awareness, used to interconnect open solid fuel systems to sealed heating systems in a patented and uniquely safe way.
NRG Link provides for an unobstructed gravity heat leak circuit from a solid fuel appliance that incorporates an open expansion and cold feed to take the heat from the solid fuel appliance into the sealed system. The unit is completely insulated with pre-wired primary and secondary side pumps which are controlled by an integral thermostat, and plate heat exchanger all neatly packaged in a 320 mm x 330 mm x 350 mm, including pre-insulated enclosure.
NRG Link is compliant with all solid fuel regulations with flow & return connections for the solid fuel appliance, a heat leak circuit and an efficient heat transfer medium to the sealed system.
NRG Link from NRG Awareness is a new Regulation Compliant Patented technology that allows for the safe inter-connection of sealed (closed) and open heating systems in a uniquely cost effective and energy efficient way.
NRG Link’s ready-to-install design can reduce an average dual-pressure central heating interlink installation time by a days work on more.
Compact Design – Just – 350 mm (H) x 320 mm (W) x 330 mm (D)
NRG Link Features
- Pre-wired to speed installation time and ensure correct operation.
- Simple accessible external connections will allow a proper flow through the solid fuel gravity circuit and the pre-configured secondary-side connections makes attachment to sealed systems and easy task using a unique form of injector-based technology
- Helps ensure correct piping strategy by incorporating the primary/secondary piping requirement and an efficient heat transfer mechanism.
- Simple mounting bracket fixing and a pre-insulated enclosure.
- Includes 1″(28 mm) unobstructed primary DHW or heat leak connections.
- Easy access to all the internal mechanical parts, wiring & pipe work connections.